Our topic is "Rio la Vida"
We will be learning all about
- Where Brazil is
- All about Brazil and Rio De Janeiro
- All about the Rio Carnival
This is where the Olympics will be held, so we will also be learning about the Modern and Ancient Games.
Also this half term
- Healthy Schools Week including Sports day
- Moving On day
This term our topic is called 'Paws, Claws and Whiskers'
We will be learning all about animals, including humans including
- differences between animals and human
- differences between animals
- where animals live around the word and
We are very lucky to be having a visitor from PDSA to help us learn how to look after animals.
We will finish our topic with a trip to Stockley Farm on 19th May.
Our role-play area is a vets
Author of the half term - Michael Waddell
PE - our lessons will take place on a Monday and Tuesday, please make sure that there is a P.E kit in school everyday. Earrings must be removed and long hair tied back.